To get an access to a wholesale account (net wholesale prices + making orders + XML/CSV) you need to register on website www.numoco.com by entering your company details – name, VAT id. number, full postal address and contact data.
Your account will be activated within 24 hours from the registration day upon data verification by our customer service department.
Information confirming activation will be sent to your email address. Then you will need to log in using data entered within the registration process (email and password).
When you are logged in you will see:
Discounts for wholesale orders are calculated for prices on www.numoco.com (excluding dropshipping orders).
Different payment modes in PLN and in EUR are available:
- for inland customers: payments on a bank account, COD payments and przelewy24
- for foreign customers: payments on a bank account or PayPal payments (in case of PayPal payments 2% commission is charged on a final value of an order)
- foreign customers with EU VAT id. number do not pay VAT – VAT rate 0%
Goods are shipped within maximum 48 hours from recording a payment on our bank or sending a COD order.
We send goods worldwide – if your country is not on the list send us please an email.
Parcels are operated by recognized carrier companies as DHL, DPD, GLS, FedEx and Poczta Polska.
CLICK HERE to check dispatch options.
Inland parcels of the value above PLN 1000 gross are sent FREE OF CHARGE in poland.
There is no logistic minimum. Orders from 1 piece are possible.
Please note that according to our general terms and conditions of sales returns or replacements of fully functional goods purchased by wholesale customers are not accepted.
Complaints regarding manufacturing defects are handled in two ways:
- we collect defective goods and correct an invoice, you send us the signed corrected invoice back, we transfer money into your bank account;
- we replace defective goods with goods fully free from defects, if such replacement is possible.